DataBase administrator (Microsoft SQL Server)
• Develop and administer data security and backup.
• Maintain secure user access to database and application.
• Maintain secure integration between different applications on application level and database level.
• Create and document procedures which impact corporate systems.
• Develop and implement database standards and policies. This includes application and database industry standards.
• Provide guidance and procedures on data maintenance; this includes converting importing or exporting data in and out of the various systems, and integrating data with or into various databases.
• Support and provide direction to IT teams for development of applications and system integration.
• Supporting external vender in system implementation, configuration, troubleshooting and backup.
• Troubleshoot problems from Application server, Application and database integrations and users of applications.
• Implement operating system, database and application upgrades.
• Hands on database and application tuning and troubleshooting experience.
• Communicate effectively when dealing with internal and external customers and stakeholders regarding the various applications.
• Acting as a liaison with internal and external data users and stakeholders to facilitate data sharing and distribution; this includes in technical matters, deploying and defining license administering.
• Track access, usage and performance metrics on database and application.
• Communicate with co-workers and Confer with them to determine the impact of database and application changes on other systems.
• Installing, configuring and administrating Operating system (UNIX, Linux, Microsoft windows) that hosts application and database.
• Managing operating systems performance and periodically updates and patches.
• Installing, configuring and administrating SAN (Storage Area network).
• Managing SAN performance and periodically updates and patches.
• Installing, configuring and administrating Database and application backup, by implement backup policies and procedure for database and application and infrastructure.
• Duties and responsibilities outlined may vary over time and are subject to management review and amendment.
• Any other tasks assigned by Direct Superior/head of department.
• Microsoft Windows Servers (2003, 2008) installation and configuration, Microsoft cluster services administration and configuration.
• Linux and UNIX installation and configuration, trouble shooting for single and clustered nodes is a plus.
• System Administration knowledge and skills.
• Oracle Database 9i, 10g and 11g (installation, configuration, administration, and tuning) is a plus.
• Microsoft SQL server Database 2005 and 2008(installation, configuration, administration and tuning )
• Databases backup and recovery utilities .
• Oracle E-Business suite 11i technologies stack (Database, Concurrent manager, Application server) is a plus.
• LAN Knowledge, Networking Knowledge and Maintenance, ability to handle database and application Server network configurations and trouble shooting.
• Training, Multi-tasking, On-Call ,Working Under Pressure.
• Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineer or any related field.
• 3-5 years of experience in Database and Application administration.
• 2-4 years of experience in SAN administration, UNIX, Linux and Microsoft windows operating system administration.
• Good Knowledge and sense in troubleshooting techniques
• Good Communication skills
• Ability to be on call and working after working hours.
• Ability to work as a member of team.
• Has Full awareness of information security.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Related Fields
- منطقة الوظيفة:
- قطاع الشركة:
- طبيعة عمل الشركة:
- صاحب عمل (القطاع الخاص)
- الدور الوظيفي:
- الحالة الوظيفية:
- دوام كامل
- نوع التوظيف:
- غير محدد
- الراتب الشهري:
- غير محدد
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة:
- المستوى المهني:
- متوسط الخبرة
- عدد سنوات الخبرة:
- الحد الأدنى: 3 الحد الأقصى: 5
- منطقة الإقامة:
- غير محدد
- غير محدد
- الفليبين; الهند; باكستان
- بكالوريوس/ دبلوم عالي
لمحة عن الشركة
Bank of alkuraimi of microfinance Islam is the evolution of the company alkuraimi Exchange, which was founded in 05.08.1995 and its main capital Sanaa, since the founding of the company sought to develop its banking services and delivery to its customers at home and receiving remittances from abroad-art technology and the delivery of services to all regions of the Republic of Yemen. At the end of 1995 it had three branches and only the work has been done manually, and in 2000 taken the decision to start introducing an automated system as the number of branches to seven branches, as part of the company's plan to keep pace with modern technologies has made management of the company in 2003 to link all branches connected to modern electronic and sophisticated can be any client that sends or receives a transfer quickly and directly from within the home or outside, and in 2008 was the launch of service cream Express as a registered trademark of this service that has revolutionized the quality of banking services in Yemen, which enhanced the reputation of the company's position in the banking industry until the number of branches by the end of 2009 (78) branches covered services all governorates of the republic. In 2010 with the support and encouragement from the Social Fund for development the company has developed a new convert to the smaller Islamic bank financing in order to contribute in supporting the national economy, the financial services arena (Exchange .. savings funds transfers), where the bank will accept the savings of all kinds. And investing funds in various aspects of investment in accordance with the provisions of Islamic Sharia. Have been issued final approval of the Bank of alkuraimi of microfinance Islamic Governor Central Bank of Yemen as of 6/2/2010 based on Act No. 15 of 2009 on the microfinance banks.