إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
Preparing the annual sales budget for the region (franchise wise, product wise, territory wise, etc.) and seeking its approval from the Managing Director.
Ensure achievement of the budgeted sales, expenses and operating profit objectives for the regions.
Ensuring collections/financial exposures are well within set corporate objectives at all times.
Effectively and efficiently managing all dealer sales functions of various franchises in the regions.
Frequently making market visits to meet dealers and ensuring their full and continued support to our products.
Frequently working with the field staff in order to lead them from the front, assess their market needs, obtain competitive information and provide solutions to any issues that hamper their optimal performance.
Develop new key accounts and maintain strong relations with existing ones at all times.
Give regular feedback to the Managing Director on the market situation/trends, competitive activities, market opportunities for business development, risk management etc. and suggest solutions/strategies on how to effectively manage the issues.
Guide and direct Sales Managers so as to ensure their optimal performance/contribution towards achievement of the corporate objectives.
Work closely with the Finance, Marketing, Projects and Distribution heads so as to obtain their support to the sales effort/resolution of operational issues, if any.
Judiciously use all the approval powers delegated so as to ensure minimal cost to the company while obtaining maximum sales output with minimal financial risk.
Ensure that all dealers operate within their defined credit limits/credit periods. Recommend for enhancement of limits only those cases where there is a strong business justification and risk is protected.
• A detailed understanding and current and relevant experience of the retail/wholesale industry at the highest level.
• Practical skills, experience and knowledge of modern Consumer Goods and Electronic industry processes and practices.
• An ability to create a workplace environment and culture that allows all employees to develop and excel in their jobs.
• Exceptional customer facing and interpersonal skills to enable difficult situations to be overcome successfully.
• An ability to negotiate effectively and at the highest level together with excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
• Up-to-date knowledge of consumer legislation and trade practices.
• Knowledge and comprehension of the Trade Descriptions, Consumer Protection and Consumer Credit Laws.
- منطقة الوظيفة:
- جدة, السعودية
- قطاع الشركة:
- بيع بالتجزئة/بيع بالجملة
- طبيعة عمل الشركة:
- صاحب عمل (القطاع الخاص)
- الدور الوظيفي:
- تاريخ الالتحاق بالعمل:
- غير محدد
- الحالة الوظيفية:
- دوام كامل
- نوع التوظيف:
- الراتب الشهري:
- غير محدد
- يتطلب إدارة موظفين آخرين:
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة:
- المستوى المهني:
- عدد سنوات الخبرة:
- الحد الأدنى: 10
- منطقة الإقامة:
- المملكة العربية السعودية
لمحة عن الشركة
Abdul Latif Jameel Electronics and Air-conditioning Co., Ltd. is part of the world renowned ALJ Group, which is one of the largest private sector undertakings in Saudi Arabia with offices in Europe, UK, China, Japan, India, Lebanon, Morocco, Turkey, Syria, Algeria, etc. We are the sole distributors for prestigious brands like Toshiba, Sharp, Dora, White Westinghouse and a host of other renowned international brands like Toyota, Lexus and Daihatsu.
Over the past few years Abdul Latif Jameel Electronics and Air-conditioning Co., Ltd. has gone through an accelerated growth phase. Today, as it plans to enlarge and deepen its’ footprint across the Globe it is looking for young, talented, ambitious and clear-headed professionals to fill up the following position based in Jeddah.