إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
A very experienced professional to handle the Logistics/Delivery operations for the local market. The selected candidate will handle and manage the following functions (plus any other ad-hoc projects)
***Trans Peninsula Trading in the field of : industrial kitchens & laundries allocated for hotels, hospitals, commercial bakeries, pastry, supermarkets, cold & freezer stores, catering services, restaurants and palaces.
***Trans Peninsula Trading an agents and officially distributors for : largest American and European factories specializing top of the latest technology machinery in the field.
***Trans Peninsula Trading Services: Extend to cover all over the kingdom through a head office coordinates business in to 3 main branches are located in three major cities Dammam in eastern region & Riyadh in Central region and Jeddah in Western Region and soon outside the kingdom in some GCC countries.
* Must have previous experience in the hospitality industry in the field of supply and installation of central kitchen equipment, industrial laundry equipment, bakery and pastry equipment, supermarket refrigeration, cold and dry stores and utensils and accessories for hotels, hospitals, restaurants, palaces,
: - Assist the regional branch managers in setting up the logistics operations for the local market from start to finish (including and not limited to manpower hiring, process design, software system implementation)
. - Hire, train, coach and lead logistics staff; this includes Supervisors & team leaders, dispatchers, sorters, drivers, Etc
. - Adhere to the general rules & processes setup by the Operations Manager and adjust according to the local market needs without affecting the KPI's
. - Negotiate contracts with local suppliers/vendors for all logistics related matters; branding, uniforms, signage…. Etc
. - Manage all aspects of day-to-day activities and lead the local teams
. - Drive and own the KPI for successful and on-time delivery of orders. - Work closely with Sales Managers, to resolve any issues and come up with permanent solutions
. - Attend weekly update of performance, and report/escalate all major issues immediately.
- Must come from a material background and have worked (in operations) for a multinational company previously.
- Be fluent in Arabic and English, and have bachelor Degree; preferably in business management, operations/supply chain
- At least 3-5 years of management experience in the desired industry, and have led large teams in the past.
- Be a problem solver and quick to adapt to change, as well as flexible to work longer hours in the initial stages of setting up the operations.
- Lead by example and be involved in all aspects of the business to build the right teams and coach all new joiners.
- Have experience working with mechanical projects in the past, and is proficient with using office programs,preferable Oracle
- Must have previous experience in the hospitality industry in the field of supply and installation of central kitchen equipment, industrial laundry equipment, bakery and pastry equipment, supermarket refrigeration, cold and dry stores and utensils and accessories for hotels, hospitals, restaurants, palaces,
Bachelor Degree preferably in business management, operations/supply or Electrical Engineer / Mecha
- منطقة الوظيفة:
- الشرقية, السعودية
- قطاع الشركة:
- شركة توزيع سلع إستهلاكية
- طبيعة عمل الشركة:
- صاحب عمل (القطاع الخاص)
- الدور الوظيفي:
- الخدمات السوقية (اللوجستية)
- تاريخ الالتحاق بالعمل:
- غير محدد
- الحالة الوظيفية:
- دوام كامل
- نوع التوظيف:
- الراتب الشهري:
- غير محدد
- يتطلب إدارة موظفين آخرين:
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة:
- المستوى المهني:
- عدد سنوات الخبرة:
- الحد الأدنى: 5
- منطقة الإقامة:
- غير محدد
- غير محدد
- بكالوريوس/ دبلوم عالي
لمحة عن الشركة
We, in Hassan Misfer Al-Zahrani & Partners Co., are looking forward to effectively increasing our participation in the economical development taking place in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. To accomplish this fact we have diversified the activities of the companies of our group to cover a wide range of business activities such as trading, industry, and constructions as well as technical and other specialized services. This was enhanced by the geographical expansion of the companies activities to reach out most parts of the outstretched regions of the kingdom.
Our active presence in the Saudi markets for a long period extending to five decades endowed us with wide experiences and relations, enabling us to establish a positive work environment for ourselves and for those who are dealing with us in the trading and business activities in the Kingdom which is recently witnessing a continuous progress in various walks of life due to sincere efforts of our rational government.
The companies of the group are:
- Al Zahrani Trading Co.
- Trans Peninsula Trading Co.
- Al Zahrani Trading & Contracting Co.
- Trans Peninsula Contracting Co.
- Al Zahrani Industrial Maintenance Co.
- Arabian Mechanical Industries
- Mansour Stainless Steel Fabricators
- Trans Saudi Travel & Tour Agency
- Trans Peninsula Travel & Cargo
We are able to realize our motto:
“Our Major Concern Is To Prove Our Success By Satisfying Our Clients “