إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
- Arranging and numbering the employees’ files, vacation clearance. ESB clearance preparation, Payroll preparation, GOSI data preparation.
- Following up and entering the employees’ official documents (Iquamas, civil status cards, passports, work-permits, driving license, etc.
- Preparation of Iqama request or renewal form.
- Preparation of forms regarding to work-permits, exit only and exit-reentry Visas,
- Preparation of labor Office related information, Issuance of letters of introduction,
- Preparation of experience certificates.
- Preparation of air-ticket orders
- Preparation of monthly reports reflecting the number of the employees, their costs, vacancies and the number of the employees outside the budget including those in the area branches and various divisions.
- At least High School or Diploma in Administration
- Applicant should be acquainted with the following:
- Excellent computer application skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Experience not less than 2 years
- Age between 25 - 40 years
- Medically fit
The Job Responsibilities
Financial Responsibilities :
Termination benefits process
Monthly salary process
Employees’ payment s
Vacation papers to be sent to HO personnel dept.
Duty resuming form to be delivered to HO personnel dept and to the employee
Ticket order process and deliver to Administration dept. and ticket order deliver to employee.
Vacation papers to be delivered to HO personnel departments.
To open file and records for new employees.
Maintaining papers in files.
Maintaining the employees’ files and records.
Maintaining exit-reentry orders.
Any other job when required by the personnel manager
Housing allowance process.
لقد تم الإعلان عن هذه الوظيفة في التخصصات التالية:العلاقات البشرية قيادة الموظفين
- منطقة الوظيفة:
- الشرقية, السعودية
- قطاع الشركة:
- بناء وتشييد
- طبيعة عمل الشركة:
- صاحب عمل (القطاع الخاص)
- الدور الوظيفي:
- الموارد البشريّة
- تاريخ الالتحاق بالعمل:
- غير محدد
- الحالة الوظيفية:
- دوام كامل
- نوع التوظيف:
- الراتب الشهري:
- غير محدد
- يتطلب إدارة موظفين آخرين:
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة:
- المستوى المهني:
- عدد سنوات الخبرة:
- الحد الأدنى: 3
- منطقة الإقامة:
- المملكة العربية السعودية
- بكالوريوس/ دبلوم عالي
لمحة عن الشركة
Eastern Trading & Contracting Establishment ( ETE ) was founded in 1971, as a general trading and contracting firm by Mr. Ali A. Bu Khamseen, the owner and the chairman. During the ensuing years, the company has widened the scope and range of its operations to include such diverse activities as Ready Mixed Concrete, Glass & Aluminum, Metal & Steel, Transportation, Cement Products, Stone Quarries, Construction, Electromechanical Works and Precast Concrete.
ETE Group joint ventures includes;
OZALTIN ARABIA - A joint venture agreement was signed between ETE Group and Ozaltin Construction forming Ozaltin Arabia. Its main objective is to executive mega construction projects in the kingdom.
MULTI-STRUCTURE - A partnership between ETE Construction & MULTI-STRUCTURE of Indonesia engage in construction of major infrastructures.
CHOVA ARABIA - A partnership between GRUPO CHOVA FELIX of Spain & ETE Group. Engaged into manufacturing and sales of all kind of waterproofing and insulation system membrane.
TABALSA - A joint venture between ETE Group & TABALSA of Spain engaged into production and sales of electrical metallic tubes.
Since the early days of its establishment, ETE has committed itself to sustainable development and growth until it became one of the pioneering construction and industrial entities in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
As of today, ETE stands for its excellence, superiority in quality and efficiency in serving its customers and the society, while fully considering the environmental safety with utmost social responsiveness. Therefore, pro-actively contributing towards balanced social and economical growth of the region.
The ETE plants which are operating under various divisions are strategically located and some of the most efficient and best maintained in the region. The record growth level in the recent past indicates the commitment and determination of ETE to lead the regional construction industry through sustainable development.