Our client, an international energy services firm is looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join its dynamic team in Bahrain.
• Ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
• Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
• Liaise with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
• Lead a leading a team of engineers and designers for basic and detailed design of low, medium and high voltage electrical systems.
• 8-12 yrs with engineering design consultancy offices dealing with O&G, Petrochemical, refinery and Power projects.
• Knowledge of Aramco standards and Hands on experience in SRU & NGL projects is a must.
• Expertise in ETAP for load flow, short circuit & motor starting studies is a definite plus.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Gulf Connexions is the region’s largest recruitment consultancy with a network of 6 offices in the GCC and offices in London, Hong Kong and Singapore. We continue to work in partnership with our clients and candidates in providing effective talent acquisition solutions. With an unparallel network of clients and candidates in the region we have quickly become the regions best recruitment partner. We tailor every solution to be unique to the specific requirements and preferences of the client, whilst ensuring that our candidates are always given the respect and honesty they deserve. We look forward to working with you to achieve your career aspirations.