Career Articles and Guides
The Career Articles and Guides section contains a wellspring of valuable articles and guides on issues pertinent to both the job search and work life in general. Whether it is how to write a CV, how to approach your first job search, how to interview successfully, how to handle a promotion to management or a plethora of other work-related issues, you will find pertinent tips and advice here.
- How to Find a Job You Love
- How can career fairs work for you?
- Ten Reasons You Weren’t Hired
- Are You an A-Player? Target an A-Employer!
- Work-Laid Off in 2009, Now What?
- How to Deal With Stress At Work
- Twelve Ways to be a Lifelong Learner
- Achieve More Happiness at Work in Six Easy Steps
- Staying Relevant in the Workplace
- Seven Great Alternatives to a Salary Raise
- A Day in the life of Bhavishya Kanjhan, Senior Acc...
- A Day In The Life Of: An Electrical Engineer
- A Day In The Life Of: A Management Consultant
- A Day In The Life Of: A Market Research Analyst
- A Day In The Life Of: An Interior Designer
- Five Reasons Candidates Fail to Impress in Intervi...
- The Do’s And Don’ts of Salary Negotiation
- Evaluating Your Job Offer
- How to answer salary questions in interview?
- Avoid Common Interview Mistakes
Get published on Bayt.com!
Are you a writer with an interesting career-related article you would like to share with fellow job seekers and employers?
All articles must be original work by the author that has not been published before. The author's name, address, email address, phone number and occupation must be provided with the submission. Bayt.com will reserve the right to select which articles are to be published. Submitted articles become the property of Bayt.com. Submissions should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.