Linde Jubail Industrial Gases Factory LLC Careers
About Linde Jubail Industrial Gases Factory LLC
• Linde Jubail Industrial Gases Factory (LJIGF) is a newly established, Saudi LLC, and a subsidiary of Linde AG, the Industrial Gases and Engineering major with headquarters in Munich, Germany;
• Over a period of at least 20 years LJIGF will supply Sadara Chemicals Company, the JV company between Saudi Aramco and The Dow Chemical Company, with Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Ammonia ‘over-the-fence’;
• Accordingly, LJIGF will build, own and operate world-scale Industrial Gases production facilities in Jubail 2 with an investment value of circa 380 M USD;
• Next to establishing the physical asset, by 2015 LJIGF has to recruit a workforce of circa 40 - 50 employees, including operators, engineers, technicians and administrative staff;
• A Linde Group - compliant business administration framework has to be established and implemented within LJIGF.
Jobs Vacancies at Linde Jubail Industrial Gases Factory LLC
We're sorry. At the moment there doesn't seem to be any job opportunities from Linde Jubail Industrial Gases Factory LLC. Why not try a general search for Linde Jubail Industrial Gases Factory LLC on Bayt.com for other possible opportunities?