Institute of International Education Careers
About Institute of International Education
Founded in 1919, the Institute of International Education (IIE) is a private nonprofit leader in the international exchange of people and ideas. In collaboration with governments, foundations and other sponsors, IIE creates programs of study and training for students, educators and professionals from all sectors. These programs include the flagship Fulbright Program and Gilman Scholarships administered for the U.S. Department of State. IIE also conducts policy research, provides resources on international exchange opportunities and offers support to scholars in danger.
* Promoting closer educational relations between the people of the United States and those of other countries.
* Strengthening and linking institutions of higher learning globally.
Rescuing threatened scholars and advancing academic freedom.
* Building leadership skills and enhancing the capacity of individuals and organizations to address local and global challenges.
* Educational, cultural and professional opportunities transcend borders to foster a peaceful and interconnected world where all people achieve their full potential; think and act as global citizens; and build inclusive, thriving communities.
Our Goals and Impact:
* IIE strives for global reach, excellence, and diversity in all of its programs and operations.
Jobs Vacancies at Institute of International Education
We're sorry. At the moment there doesn't seem to be any job opportunities from Institute of International Education. Why not try a general search for Institute of International Education on Bayt.com for other possible opportunities?