JOB PURPOSE: Managing Digital Marketing tasks for Advansoft and it's mobile application products with maximizing exposure through online channels and ensuring customer comments are answered by themselves and the Social Media Executives in accordance with the corporate guidelines. You will oversee, support and drive all aspects of social media management and ensure all are accurately represented online, initiate online marketing activities supporting business plans and objectives of each project to the highest standard. Assist in executing the agreed strategies for the websites and implements online communication plans in accordance with the approved marketing objectives, coordinating with corporate vendors and peers for all projects.
Contribute and implement social media strategy ensuring corporate and brand requirements are adhered to at all times.
Monitors and updates the Company’s Social Media Portals including outside working hours: o Facebook o Twitter o YouTube o Instagram o LinkedIn o Google+
Monitors and coordinates online activity to meet the objectives of corporate, events, entity initiatives and individual brand strategies.
Ensuring social media platforms are up to date including events and images in all available languages.
Establish and ensure Social Media Marketing activities rigorously maintain marketing content calendar to deliver online campaigns, promotions and equal share of voice for project entities.
Review 3rd party partnership requests and source potential for cooperation to increase brand presence and link building
Online support for Marketing/PR and Customer Relations activities within the business units
Carry out any other activities related to online marketing as directed by Digital Marketing Manager.
Website Management: Assist in the development and management of the roll out of all online communication campaigns in coordination with the PR and the Marketing Manager.
Assist in monitoring and updating the Company’s websites to maintain its saliency.
Supports in the management and coordination of online media and production budgets to ensure that they are within budget.
Assists in developing the brand and act as guardian of the brand identity.
Assists in overseeing all advertising efforts and promotional programs within the social media and online portals to establish brand awareness and create customer loyalty.
Participate in online workshops, conferences and networking opportunities to keep abreast with trends within the online field.
Monitors and updates project’s social media portals during and outside normal working hours.
Explore and develop new opportunities including new concepts or services to generate revenue growth
Works within agreed standards and guidelines for all brand communications to ensure consistency and level of quality and objectives are achieved.
Manage business relationship with entities, agencies and suppliers to ensure deadlines are met and work is developed according to the guidelines whilst ensuring quality
Generate analytic reports on a regular basis including analysing monthly social media and website statistics. Set necessary actions and execute accordingly .
Create and maintain community guidelines reference log.
Job Role: Marketing/PR
Company Industry: Information Technology
Career Level: Mid Career
As a key leadership role, reporting to the Executive Manager, the Software Development Manager is accountable for managing and coordinating resources and processes to deliver software releases of Interfacing Technologies products, while participating in defining the strategy for the product development team by driving initiatives that deliver on the Interfacing vision.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate a solid command of all aspects of Information Technology Project Management but have a focus on enterprise Software Development.
• Provide expert knowledge and experience to support estimation of the technical effort required to implement complex solutions.
• Manage high-level technical analysis activities, such as requirements gathering and gap analysis of user requirements.
• Manage definition of solution architectures and development of detailed design specifications.
• Engage throughout the full lifecycle of assigned projects, establish Scope control working closely with project engineers
• Effectively leverage product capability, driving standardization, limiting customization, and maximizing reuse of content developed for previous solutions
• Establish broad technical review processes to improve and obtain support for the proposed solutions
• Interact with Product Development Teams, Commercial Team, Customers, Solution Providers (Partner / Integrators), and other cross-functional teams as required for the solution and implement processes to ensure best use of Proficy products and services to meet project requirements
• Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with peers and team members, supporting pre-sale strategy, services consulting efforts
• Effectively apply project execution methodology and standards
Job Role: Technology/IT
Company Industry: Information Technology
Career Level: Management