Ahmed Abdulwahed Abdullah Trading Co., (AAA) was founded by a dynamic far-sighted businessman Mr. Ahmed Abdulwahed in 1960. It started its work in Riyadh city dealing in Perfumes & Cosmetics. At the time, the Kingdom’s economy had not yet entered its boom phase; Jeddah itself was only a small port on the west cost. It continued for a period of time, and then shifted its commercial activities to Photographic equipments & accessories and electronics. The main office was then transferred to Jeddah city which witnessed high trading activities at that time. Since then, the company has grown rapidly to be one of the well established trading groups contributing to the development of the Kingdom and also to the national economy.
Nowadays, AAA is considered as one of the most successful trading company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with long experience in marketing of photographic equipments and electronics. It provides the Saudi Market the latest technology and inventories in this field. The company services the photographic sector, electronics and digital systems in both wholesales & retail channels, and extends its services to customers through its regional offices and retail exhibitions all over the Kingdom.
Presently it represents products for more than 20 multinational companies, considered among the best and most famous companies in the field of photography, Digital Imaging and electronics.
• Konica, Nikon, Ilford, BronColor, Colex, GPE,Gretag,Pakon, Umax Scanners, Macroystem, SanDisk, Samsung, Hasselblad etc
• Aiwa, Kenwood, Thomsun, Akai, Nihon, Nikkai etc
• National/Panasonic (Battery Products), GE &Siemens(Telephones), LowPro(Cam Bags)
• Steiner, Otsuka, , Emson, Carton, etc.. ( Binocular)
• Elna, Enna, United Colors of Benetton , Farsharp, Franka, Fototec, Kinyo, etc…
• Ingrid, Gepam, Wenzhou, etc (Studio background Products)
• Codonics, UMG (Medical supplies)