· Troubleshooting and calibration of electronic, electrical and pneumatic instruments.
· Repair malfunctions on a variety of electronic & pneumatic instruments such as, pressure sensors, REED sensors, Photo electric sensors, Automatic AC and DC motors control, Electrical panels. 24 V equipments, 220V equipments, 380 V equipments.
· Perform routine preventative maintenance on instrumentation as part of the general maintenance program.
· Keep equipment and work area clean and in orderly condition. Adhere to accountability, criticality, safety, security and hygiene procedures.
· Install and setup new or modified equipment as designated.
· Must maintain knowledge of current and updated test equipment and processes.