The Shop Manager is responsible for leading and managing the store operation to deliver the highest standards of customer service and to maximize sales and profitability in line with company’s objectives. He/She is also responsible for the inventory, maintenance and external appearance of his/her shop.
* Detect, anticipate and provide regular feedback on customers' needs, markets trends and competitors activities affecting the region/market
* Greet customers, offer assistance and serve them in order to ensure their needs and complaints are answered in a timely manner with quality and customer service standards creating customer loyalty and portfolio.
* Ensure a smooth and efficient receiving process of items/shipments as well as monitor all kind of inventory activities such as cycle counts and stock movements including transfers between shops, transfers to/from warehouse, damaged items, devolution, etc.
* Analyze hourly/daily/weekly sales performance, monitor selling items, missing sizes/items and collection rotation in order to identify replenishment needs, placeaccurate orders, meet stock performance objectives and maximize sales and sellout.
* Prepare staff schedule based on budgeted hours and/or visitors' traffic, daily sales targets, events, operational needs (including shipments, stock count, sale, etc.) as well as ensure the effective communication of sales plans and set daily and hourly targets to the Shop/Department team.
* Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate team members to ensure that they have the necessary skill base and required image and that they are optimally enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company; conduct daily Japanese meetings to keep the staff informed and engaged.
* Log/update all commercial and operational information as well as various requests on the provided platforms in a timely and accurate manner.
* Manage annual allocated budget by monitoring expenditure up to set limits, optimizing and reducing costs where possible and reporting variances versus budget.
* Oversee the shop's image and ensure its compliance with the brand’s standards, verify and follow up on the cleanliness, display and maintenance of the shop including the window, cash and stock room.
Job Role: Customer Service
Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
Career Level: Management
A graphic designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity.
Duties and responsibilities:
Plans concept by studying information and materials.
illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style.
Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.