Bayt.com is the leading online recruitment website in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA region) today. With more than 22 million registered job seekers (November 2015) and almost 8 million visits each month, we represent all career levels, industries, and nationalities in the region. The website operates in three different languages -- Arabic, English, and French -- to cater to our diverse demographic.
Bayt.com works with over 40,000 companies, from small businesses to large multi-nationals to governmental entities, and helps them to successfully attract and recruit qualified professionals and executives every day. From our 14 offices in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Sri Lanka and Pakistan, Bayt.com maintains an ongoing, dedicated customer support staff that is able to work directly with our customers to ensure their goals are achieved most efficiently and cost-effectively.
Founded in 2000, Bayt.com has become one of the most trusted and respected brands in the region. Over the years, we have won numerous awards of recognition, including the "Leading E-Commerce Website in the Pan Arab Region" by the Pan Arab Web Awards (2007), the "Company of the Year" award by the TECOM Investments Pearl Awards (2009), and the "Top Companies to Work For in the UAE" award by the Great Places to Work Institute (2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014), and Best Workplaces in Asia 2015 award.
To be a Middle Eastern institution that is a globally recognized, respected and admired indispensable extension of people's lives
Lifestyle Engineering: To empower people with the tools and knowledge to build their lifestyles of choice
Want to join the Middle East's largest and fastest growing online Job site? A company that's one of the top ten employers to work for in the UAE for the past 4 years running?
Are you driven marketer, tenacious and passionate about developing new business opportunities?
We have an immediate need for a goal-oriented Business Development Manager to be based in Iran to promote Bayt.com's brand and keep it top of mind.
- Conceptualize, develop and execute annual and quarterly business development plans that will drive jobseeker and employer traffic to Bayt.com.
- Establish the Bayt.com brand as the unprecedented leader on recruitment.
- Liaise with potential new partners / affiliates including media houses, ISP's, event organizers, training houses and other strategically "fit" organizations to create partners and affiliates.
- Initiate business development relationships, pro-actively follow through persistently and close deals.
- Conceptualize, manage and plan all relevant events, exhibitions, Road Shows, Conferences and Trade Shows.
- Maintain exceptional relationships with partners, develop material with continuous day to day follow-up, catering to their needs.
- Provide regular reports / analysis/ recommendations on all aspects of the business.
- Work cross functionally with Technology, Sales and Marketing - turning "consumer needs" to actionable business development proposals.
- Provide partners with classroom training, demonstrations, presentations, on-the-job training, conferences, and workshops in English and Persian
If you are a talented writer, have great language skills and want to join a young and fastest growing company, then this is the perfect job for you. We are looking for a Content and Digital Marketing Executive for Bayt.com
-Reach out to and conduct interviews with leading businesses and individuals in Iran East with the aim to inspire
- Innovate and create new means and story tools to drive engagement to Career Guides and Articles, Blog, and FAQs.
- Help in branding Bayt.com in Iran via means of content as top career brand
- Help create research
- Assist in all external and internal branding projects like brochures, guides, etc.
- Spread Bayt.com content around Iranian sites on the Web and across print
- Lead and create projects to increase Bayt.com’s brand reach in Iran
- Present content in universities when necessary
- Assist with research and poll calendar
- Strategically find and handle business development opportunities
- Assist in user experience and website language
- Assist in PR
- Assist in creating infographics, ebooks, and webinars
- Handle social media channels and community manage them
- Create videos on Aparat with career guides
CAREER SITE SECTION:
- Overhaul both structure and content of "Career Guides" section by adding recent additions to Bayt.com functionality like Public, Specialties, etc. Induce help of design to create little infographical how-to's for jobseekers that have potential to go viral.
- Socialize career articles.
- Assist in handing feedback and comments and managing social media
- Help come up with ideas and solutions for SM competitions.
- Help come up with copy for brochures, leaflets, ads, etc.
- Ensure that all Farsi content on Bayt.com is up-to-date and friendly.
- Assist in inter departmental content for Bayt.com and rewriting all sales material into Farsi
- Create whitepapers from some of the YouGov research.
Bayt.com is the leading job site in the Gulf and Middle East, connecting job seekers with employers looking to hire. Every day, thousands of new job vacancies are listed on the award-winning platform from the region's top employers.