- To establish, develop and maintain a business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the Company.
- Visit customers on regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction and provide them with problem-solving services.
- Maintain a professional, organized database of all current and potential clients.
- Meet sales target set by the management on monthly basis.
- To ensure appropriate and high quality of information flow along with technical assistance to the costumers.
- Arrange sales presentations to customers explaining company profile and range of products.
- Giving technical presentation of our products to Project Managers, Site Engineers and technicians.
- Managing the quoting process, negotiating offers or discounts, reviewing business terms & conditions.
- Participate in the development of sales procedure and strategy.
- To submit daily sales reports of the activities and to inform about the upcoming sales opportunities as well.
- To share market information and leads with other sales team members.
- Regularly hunt for new updated information about market requirements, industry trends and new technologies that may affect business growth.
- To monitor competitor’s sales activities, product offering & services and to prepare a competitive analysis highlighting their main strength, weakness and to extend counter offers.
Job Role: Sales
Company Industry: Construction
Career Level: Mid Career