Bureau Veritas Group
A Group dedicated to Quality, Health and Safety, and Environment Management (QHSE)
Bureau Veritas is an international inspection company with its headquarters in Paris and was founded in 1828. With a presence in more than 150 countries, over 530 offices world-wide and a qualified workforce of more than 12,500 experts, Bureau Veritas provides an extensive range of specialised services in the areas of Conformity Assessment, Consulting & Training and Outsourcing.
Bureau Veritas' mission is to deliver economic value to its clients through QHSE management of their assets, projects, products and systems resulting in licence to operate, risk reduction and
Bureau Veritas has an undisputed expertise in major industrial sectors. Its specialised services include:
- Marine & Offshore Services, survey & classification of ships
- Industry (Energy & Process, Manufacturing) - Certification, Safety & Prevention Inspections for industrial projects & installations
- Aeronautics and Space - classification and certification of air craft
- Building & Facilities - Construction & Civil Engineering Services
- Certification Services - Management Systems Certification (ISO 9000, ISO 14000, ISO 17799, QS 9000, TL 9000, OHSAS 18001, SA 8000, HACCP etc.)
- Training & Consulting services in quality, safety & environmental management systems, food safety (HACCP) etc.
- International Trade & Pre-shipment Inspection Services
- Consumer Products - Testing & inspection of consumer goods
- Transport & Logistics - Inspection of tank container and food freig