The Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
• Monitoring and reviewing our social media account regularly.
• Client meeting, taking details of Social media requirement of client, services requirement, planning, creating social media flat form.
• Performing community management task such as answering comments or sending inquiry to clients
• Follow up emails and perform the task needed.
• Publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
• Identify and improve organizational development aspects.
• Create a regular publishing schedule.
• Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
• Promote content through social advertising.
• Brainstorming idea with team.
• Strategy amendment based on weekly or monthly finding • Customer request related to their social Media campaign result, feedback and follow up.
• Analytical reports preparation and discussion with clients
• Creating and managing social media campaigns
• Advising and discussing with client about their Brand, products and services
Job Role: Marketing/PR
Company Industry: Advertising
Career Level: Management