On behalf of a leading Non-Profit organisation we are seeking a top notch Executive Assistant. You will be responsible for providing high-level administrative, secretarial and organisational support to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
• Set daily and/or weekly priorities in line with the related activities.• Develops, implements, and maintains filing archiving system.• Processes travel expenses • Ensuring proper travel arrangements, arranging complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.• Drafts or prepares correspondence including proof reading for accuracy and correctness. Prepares special reports by gathering, summarizing, and analyzing data.• Reading and routing incoming mail, answering and screening telephone calls, and arranging conference calls.• Schedules and organise meetings involving top management. Co-ordinate meetings by arranging boardrooms, preparing agendas & support materials, and prepares and distributes meeting minutes.• Independently researches and provides background material from a variety of sources to t as part of advance planning for key meetings• Review incoming and outgoing correspondence and action points directed to the Deputy CEO, and bring significant items to his attention.• Managing the calendar, scheduling Appointments and meetings.• Coordinating with the Deputy CEO regarding visitors, ensuring proper welcoming and hospitality arrangements.• Maintaining all correspondence; filing and following-up on pending issues.• Creating and maintaining database and spreadsheet files, as well as acting as custodian of Deputy CEO office documents and records; receiving and controlling required stationary.• Coordinates with relevant department heads on the preparation of periodical reports to keep Deputy CEO informed about the progress of business initiatives.
Job Role: Secretarial
Company Industry: Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
Career Level: Mid Career
Our client a global Retail organisation is seeking to recruit a Consultant, Financial Analysis for their Riyadh operations.
You will develop, maintain, analyse, and provide financial data in order to provide accurate and timely financial reports for strategic and operational decisions.
• Distribute budget guidelines and templates to all departments and ensure that all are clearly understood and aligned with the company objectives• Monitor and report performance divisions/departments against budgets• Collect corporate planning information from divisions/departments, consolidate budgets and prepare the monthly, quarterly, bi- annual, and annual corporate budget reports and presentations for top management• Inform superiors on matters such as effective use of resources and assumptions underlying budget forecasts• Assist Finance Director in setting store targets for quarterly incentives
• Collect, compile, verify, and analyse financial information so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making strategic and operational decisions on, for example, investments, capital expenditure, future cash flow needs, and/or sale of assets• Conduct financial and costing analysis (key performance indicators, trends, capital expenditures analysis, variances reporting in terms of actual versus targets reports, deviation reports, etc)• Analyse the financial implications of proposed investments or other transactions so that senior managers can evaluate alternatives against the organization’s business objectives• Assist on all bank transactions and activities
• Provide financial and non-financial information to external financial analysts to perform in-depth analysis, such as monthly profitability report, price analysis, and price increase impact• Perform other duties and tasks as assigned• Develop financial and non-financial statements and reports, such as balance sheet, income statement, profit and loss, store and sales performance analysis, cash flow statement, and product mix analysis• Possess well developed knowledge and skills to interpret financial information on costs, prices, expenses, and revenues and make recommendations to senior management• Conduct financial analysis and prepare divisional/departmental performance management reports covering companies growth, proposed expansion projects, liquidity, cost-benefit analysis and financial stability using statistical data, financial ratios and comparative figures • Use various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, graphics packages and ERP solutions, to assemble, and format data and/or reports.
• Provide clear direction, prioritize tasks, assign and delegate responsibility and monitor the workflow of junior accountants• Plan, manage and review individual performance of junior accountants and provide them with regular feedback, development and training opportunities to help them develop and improve their skills
Learning and Development
• Coach junior accountants and help them resolve problems• Keep abreast of any changes in accounting guidelines or principles• Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well informed of developments, knowledge and innovation in relevant field of expertise• Further develop expertise through off the job training activities and involvement in more complex tasks and projects