To provide advisory services to Corporate Office, Schools and Legal team on matters concerning corporate, civil, commercial, contract, criminal, employment, IP, Education and Real Estate matters across all MENASA schools and business units.
1) UAE basic law advice and assistance: Provide advisory services and assistance to Corporate Office and Schools with matters relating to UAE corporate, civil, commercial, contract, criminal, employment, IP, education and real estate matter and liaise with local counsel on more complex matters
2) Paralegal litigation support: Manage local court litigation portfolio, initial review and assistance, supporting clients, instructing and managing counsel, collating evidence and documents, track case status, coordinating court and police where relevant.
3) Regulatory support: Coordinate with the Government Relations team to provide regulatory support and advice the Legal team in relation to incorporation, licensing and registration.
4) Company Secretarial: Using company templates, draft, amend, legalize and notarize constitutional documents, draft notices, agendas, minutes and resolutions, arrange for filim
5) Arabic translation: For larger translations, coordinate with external translators and review their translations. Perform minor translations.
Job Role: Law/Legal
Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
Career Level: Mid Career