Glassline Industries is a Design & Build metal, aluminum and glass contractor established in Lebanon since 1995, and currently operational in various countries including: Lebanon, UAE, Jordan, Qatar, Kuwait and Algeria.
Glassline has two production plants: One in Lebanon, which includes an aluminum factory, a glass processing plant and a stainless steel workshop, as well as an aluminum factory in Abu Dhabi.
Glassline''s added value resides in its thorough knowledge of building envelopes’ structural elements and its know-how, ability and capacity to concept design, develop and undertake the execution of total turnkey solutions.
Glassline has in its portfolio various landmark projects and complex-designed structures, such as:
- The Larnaka International Airport (with Bouygues Construction)
- the Yacht Club at the Yas Island (Abu-Dhabi – UAE with Aldar)
- The Air Traffic Control Tower at the Tripoli Airport (Libya)
- Towers in Lebanon such as Skygate, Le Bureau, Mika 1, Crystal Tower, and Citadelle
- The Taj Mall, Royal Jordanian Headquarters, The King Hussein Cancer Center and Abdali Gateaway in Jordan.
- The Avenues Mall, Kuwait National Library, Kuwait Cultural Center and Al-Qout Mall in Kuwait.