Gulf General Investments Company (GGICO)
- Financial Services
- United Arab Emirates - Dubai
- Employer (Private Sector)
- 500 employees or more
- Web Site
- Year Founded
GGICO is a Dubai Financial Market listed public shareholding company established since 1973. GGICO is conglomerate with widely diversified activities in manufacturing, industrial, financing and brokerage, insurance, retail, services, trading, transport, hospitality, real estate development and investment in shares and securities.
GGICO’s success journey is being continued with prudent expansion strategy by acquisitions,Greenfield developments, both in domestic and international markets.
• To become one of the most valuable company in UAE.
• To become one of the largest and most diversified company in the Middle East.
• To grow in industrial, manufacturing and trading business for stability, diversification and backward integration.
• Acquire companies with strong growth potential at their youth.
• Achieve backward integration by establishing companies in related industries.
• Pre-sell real estate projects by including selling partners as project partners. This will mitigate risk, secure sales and improve cash flows.
• Rewarding and meritorious
• Social Responsibility