The Institutional Intelligence Director design, develop, deploy, and maintain a comprehensive system of institutional research and intelligence, which provides the university with the capability to determine whether the objectives of its academic, learners, and administrative service units, and the learning outcomes of its academic programs and courses, are being met, to support strategic planning, enrollment management, outcomes assessment, institutional effectiveness, evidence-based decision making, accreditation, and ranking. The Director is responsible for conducting quantitative and qualitative research for identifying and presenting institutional data trends regarding learners, faculty, accreditation requirements, and government mandates.Main Duties:· Develop a well-designed system of institutional research and intelligence, which provides the university with the capability to determine whether the objectives of its academic, student, and administrative service units, and the learning outcomes of its academic programs and courses, are being met.
· Implement and maintain the system of institutional research and intelligence according to local and international accreditation requirements and best practices.
· Develop regular reports to facilitate management decision-making, assessment, planning, learners’ recruitment and progress, and policy development that include benchmarking data sets against institutional goals and comparisons, and to peer and aspirant institutions including the Annual Fact Book.
· Develop and maintain the documentation related to institutional research and intelligence including policies, procedures, forms, guidelines and best practice tools for data collection, reporting, interpretation and analysis, and continuous improvement.
· Coordinate and collaborate with the technological development division with regard to the automation of some of the institutional research and intelligence activities including the creation of dashboards for easy interpretation of institutional data.
· Collect, analyze and present reliable, relevant and quality institutional data and information to facilitate and support institutional decision-making, planning, budgeting, policy revisions, accountability, accreditation and programs’ assessment, and ranking.
· Develop survey instruments to support the information needs and requirements of the University’s internal and external stakeholders.
· Provide the university management with data, information, and reports that support institutional planning, ranking, accreditation, policy formation and decision-making.
· Provide external stakeholders with the required data and information related to the university.
· Support faculty and staff in submissions to local, regional, and international awards.
· Ensure institutional data requirements for accreditation and work with the university divisions to ensure data compliance, integrity, consistency and quality assurance.
· Maintain an institutional intelligence data repository, share methodologies and research results, and monitor trends.
· Perform required awareness sessions/ training on institutional research and intelligence related issues as necessary.
Job Role: Administration
Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
Career Level: Executive/Director