Our client an International Financial Training Agency is seeking to recruit a Financial Learning Consultant-FS
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understanding of Financial Services and a keen interest in financial markets
• Demonstrates flexibility, professionalism and strong advocate of the company
• Conveys enthusiasm, confidence and an entrepreneurial attitude
• Shares and states clear expectations with FS prospects and customers
• Can build a trusted advisor relationship with all levels of clients in FS
• Development of solutions, learning proposals and advisory relationships
• Business development, cold call and network to identify opportunities
• Position the company’s financial learning solutions and services into clients in the Middle East region
• Take lead in developing client proposals and present solutions, through face to face meetings, telephone calls and email
• Identify individual client needs and industry trends to assist in product and service development priorities
• Support the MD of ME office
• Meet or exceed all assigned revenue and non-revenue targets
• Ensure the consistency and predictability of revenue
• Keep management visibility and involvement high in all key opportunities
• Qualify and convert opportunities that provide incremental revenues
• Manage the complete sales lifecycle from the initial meeting to project roll out
• Strong advisory, sales and consulting activity
• Dedicates time to developing business with existing customers
• Manages pipeline for speedy progression of prospects to customers
• Makes appointments with new prospects in a professional manner
• Manages the sales process, form prospect nurturing through to delivery
• Manages the post-sale follow-up to build a strong customer relationship
• Understand L&D and the various activities undertaken by a L&D function
• Skilled instructional design approach demonstrated through creative and commercial solution design
• Can identify a criteria for a commercial IQ L&D Proposal
Our client a highly successful fast growing FMCG company is currently recruiting for a Head of Finance – Commercial. You will be directly reporting to the Finance Director. This position will be based in Muscat-Oman
PURPOSE OF ROLE To provide commercial advice and support to the Food Solutions General Managers and their teams on pricing, preparations for tenders and negotiations with key accounts and distributors, as well as providing analysis on trade spend and analysing and assessing profitable products, contracts and markets.
• Business Partnering
• Pricing, Tendering and Assessing Sales Opportunities
• Analysing and Measuring Sales and Marketing Activities
• Management Accounts, Forecasts and Budgets
• Accounting Process, Systems and internal controls
• People Leadership & Development
• Health & Safety Management
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES Business Partnering
• To work closely with and act as an essential business partner to the General Managers and their teams by providing forward-looking, timely, high quality and value adding financial support.
• Prepare monthly sales related KPIs and reports to support business wide performance review decks.
• To analyse and assess the most profitable sources of value drivers for the General Managers part of the business.
• Working closely with various departments to set strategic direction, determine pricing, evaluate and create profitable promotions, and evaluate new distribution opportunities and provide analysis on distributor’s margins.
• Develop suitable pricing models, and support key account reviews, tendering and pricing discussions with customers.
• To undertake and support ad hoc projects as they arise and where financial analysis, assessments and support would be beneficial.
Pricing, Tendering and Assessing Sales Opportunities
• Develop and manage cost-to-serve and customer profitability analysis.
• Generate and lead customer and country P&L reviews for the retail business
• Develop mix analysis report and provide insight for volume and price drivers.
• Develop improved “Costing method” for Product costing as an effective management tool both for – New products, Sales Bids and assessment of profitability of existing Products.
Analysing and Measuring Sales and Marketing Activities
• To evaluate and report on the actual costs and benefits of sales, marketing and promotional activities, the validity of forecasts, and provide advice and evaluations for future market development activities. (BP & BD towards Brands)
• Report & analyze Gross to net sales, justify variances, and develop action plans with Finance Director and Sales Directors to manage performance and achieve goals.
• Develop systems to enable monthly tracking and forecasting of sales initiatives, trade rate, trade spend and evaluating sales promotion programs and ROI.
• Responsible of trade accrual reconciliation and resolving risks/opportunities in a timely manner.
Management Accounts, Forecasts and Budgets
• Prepare Annual Budget and assimilate the monthly forecasts for the brands areas with details and input to the system to enable tracking of variances from system.
• Present and explain to the General Manager the MIS with the presentation and compile the GM’s view on the MIS before it’s sent to the BOD.
Accounting Process, Systems and Internal Controls
• Support the drive for the finance team to record timely & accurate financial information and robust and appropriate financial structures and processes are established in line with what modern blue chip businesses strive for.
• Support the development of improved “Costing method” for Product costing as an effective management tool both for – New products, Sales Bids and assessment of profitability of existing Products
People Leadership & Development
• Lead, develop, inspire and motivate reports and drive an upward improvements in the team’s skills and performance.
• Adopt a modern inclusive engaging leadership style, and create a supportive working environment where employees feel involved and believe they can offer input and improvements.
• Conduct annual performance reviews in line with Company policy, and other regular performancereview meetings regarding performance expectations, standards, attendance etc. (KPI’s)• Ensure the team are regularly briefed, feedback is sought and employee contributions are maximised.
• Ensures training and development plans and activities focus on areas that are strategically important and in line with our organisational development objectives.
• Recruit and develop talent and develop a talent pool for succession planning.
• Engage in recruitment and other people management activities that support the Company’s multicultural and diversity agenda.
• Recruit and develop locals and support the company’s localisation targets of the company.
Health & Safety
• Lead and inspire the team in establishing a safety first culture.
• Ensure the team are communicated to regarding the Company’s Health and Safety standards and how we expect our employees to behave and carry out their jobs in a safe manner at all times.
• Support all safety initiatives and lead the team in achieving and exceeding Health & Safety targets.