- Employer (Private Sector)
- 500 employees or more
Nestlé has the broadest brand and product portfolio of any food company in the world. It is
a human company responding to individual human needs throughout all stages of life, from
good nourishment via its infant milk products to enjoyment and pleasure through its confectionery
and ice cream brands.
Nestlé Egypt was established in 1988, and today it has 2 factories and 6 regional distribution
centers. The company is packing NESCAFÉ instant coffee and NIDO powder milk, in addition
to the fully manufactured products such as Nestlé Ice Cream, Dolce Ice
Cream, CERELAC and MAGGI.
Nestlé NEAR employs around 2300 permanent Employees and during the summer time,
extra 700 seasonal workers. Special attention is given to competency-based recruitment,
motivation and retention of high caliber personnel through:
• Careful selection of candidates based upon professional ability and personal qualities
without any form of discrimination.
• Providing excellent working conditions, competitive salaries and benefits, investing in the
development of staff through local and overseas training.
• Supporting frank and direct communication within the company and reinforcing team spirit.
• Encouraging employee involvement in decision-making.
• Providing open career paths based on equal opportunity and merit.