We need sales rep. for selling Advertisement and others for selling Tablet PC and accessories.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
• Arrange and direct delivery and installation of products.
• Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support;
• Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders;
• Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates;
• Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences;
• Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales;
• Prepare drawings, estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs;
• Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Role: Sales
Company Industry: Telecommunications
Career Level: Mid Career
Developing design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues; Thinking creatively to produce new ideas; Using innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of cost, time and client; Multitasking: graphic designers often work on more than one design brief at a time; Using a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design; Producing accurate and high quality work; Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;