Electrical Maintenance & Operations Engineer- (Port-Said)
• Lead / supervise the shift team during normal operation, start-up and troubleshooting to keep production units and all associated equipment running at optimum productivity and minimum down time resulting in cost effective and safe operations.
• Perform the electrical related preventive and corrective maintenance tasks for the plant equipment as per vendors’ maintenance manuals and in compliance with the company maintenance program.
• Diagnose the electrical problems (motors, transformers, drivers, switch-gears…etc.), lead trouble shooting process; replace or repair parts, test and make adjustment, when required.
• Following up the availability of required electrical spare parts, tools and consumables.
• Field of experience: electrical maintenance, cryogenic experience will be preferred.
• Educational Background: . of Electrical Engineering from a reputable university.
• English proficiency, MS office tools user, and experience in Auto CAD is preferable.
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Job Location:
- Port Said, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Ismailia,Egypt ; Port Said,Egypt ; Suez,Egypt
About This Company
About Air Liquide Air Liquide is the world leader in gases for industry, health and the environment, and is present in 80 countries with close to 50,000 employees. Oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen and rare gases have been at the core of Air Liquide’s activities since its creation in 1902. Using these molecules, Air Liquide continuously reinvents its business, anticipating the needs of current and future markets. The Group innovates for the good of society while delivering profitable growth and consistent performance. Innovative technologies that curb polluting emissions, lower industry’s energy use, recover and reuse natural resources or develop the energies of tomorrow, such as hydrogen, biofuels or photovoltaic energy… Oxygen for hospitals, home healthcare, fighting nosocomial infections… Air Liquide combines many products and technologies to develop valuable applications and services not only for its customers but also for society. In 2012, the Group’s revenues amounted to € 15.3 billion of which 82% were generated outside France. Air Liquide is listed on the Paris Euronext stock exchange (compartment A) and is a member of the CAC 40 and Dow Jones Euro Stoxx 50 indexes. You can also follow all the news from Air Liquide on Twitter on @Airliquidegroup and on the account dedicated to energy and innovation @AirLiquidenergy. Specialties Air Liquide, world leader in gases for industry, health and the environment Website http://www.airliquide.com Industry Utilities Type Public Company Company Size 10,001+ employees