• Undertake Project Management of assigned projects
• To assist Director of Projects as required
• To develop and extend his/her specialist skill on all projects and a number of projects at a time
• To provide Pre and Post Sales support to other Divisions
• Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Minimize Company exposure and risk on project.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately as per the procedures.
• Assure project contractual documents are completed and and in full control.
• Track, reports and analyze, procurement , team hours and expenses on a regular basis and manage project budget.
• Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
• Understand revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
• Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization.
• Identify business development and variation opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
• Effectively convey Company strategy in both written and verbal business development discussions.
• Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
• Keep project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news and hold
• Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors.
• Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
• Resolve and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion and tactfully.
• Possess general understanding of system design, integration, installation, Factory and Site Test, Commissioning
• Possess a thorough understanding of Company capabilities in Telecom, Safety and Security System.
• Manages the development of team by ensuring, when possible, that project tasks are in line with each
Innovator's career interests.
• Inspire coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
• Consistently acknowledge and appreciate each team member's contributions.
• Motivate team to work together in the most efficient manner in office and at site.
• Mitigate team conflict and communication problems.
• Manage day-to-day client interaction.
• Set and manage client expectations.
• Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Conduct effective performance evaluations and mentors those with less experience through formal channels.
• Encourage staff to take responsibility for their development within the company.
• Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Comply with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.
• Experience : Minimum 10 years experience in related field
• Must have strong PM skills and be able to demonstrate
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve
• Customer service skills
• Ability to demonstrate adaptability and meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to drive for results
• Must possess business acumen
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Project Management
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 20
- Residence Location:
About This Company
3W Networks, established in 2001 and with offices in nine countries, is the largest telecommunications, safety and security systems integrator operating in the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific regions providing integrated turnkey solutions for energy, transport and telecom industries. We offer the most comprehensive system and product portfolios ranging from transmission and radio communications to voice and data networks including cabling and network management. The company is in partnership with a number of leading equipment manufacturers including Coriant, Cisco, GE Digital Energy, OTN Systems, Pelco, Enatel, Telect, Federal Signal, DNWP, Bosch, Huawei, Alcatel Lucent and among others, to provide customized solutions that best fit our customers' growing needs. 3W is certified to ISO Quality Standard 9001:2008, EMS 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007. Contact us to learn more about our company, solutions, services and how we can make a difference in your business.