Purchasing and Procurement Jobs in Egypt
Page 1 of 1
Junior merchandiser must have previous experience in a sales-driven environment. They must also possess analytically skills and strong computer skills, especially with spreadsheet software. A Junior m...
Job Role: Purchasing/Procurement Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale; Sales Career Level: Entry Level
Must has experience in the purchasing of car spare parts. Searches for suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabili...
Job Role: Purchasing/Procurement Company Industry: Pharmaceutical Career Level: Entry Level
• Scheduling of required deliveries. • Preparation and placing of inquiry packages. • Evaluation of quotations and issuing comparative statements. • Negotiations with Suppliers/Subcontractors. • O...
Job Role: Purchasing/Procurement Company Industry: Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering Career Level: Entry Level
-Responsible for assigning roles for team members and following up on tasks execution ensuring conformity with department policies and procedures, through regular communication of all needed info. -
Job Role: Purchasing/Procurement Company Industry: FMCG Career Level: Mid Career
Page 1 of 1
Filter Current ResultsSpecify your search preference from the sections below to narrow down your results.
Now filtering by:
- Date Posted: Any
- Cairo, Egypt (4)
- Purchasing/Procurement (4)
- Construction (1)
- Construction/Civil Engineering (1)
- FMCG (1)
- Pharmaceutical (1)
- Retail/Wholesale (1)
- Sales (1)
Average Monthly Salary
- Unspecified (4)
- Employer (Private Sector) (4)
- ALEF Bookstores (1)
- Archirodon Construction (Overseas) Co. S.A. (1)
- Edita Food Industries (1)
- EVA Pharma / EVA Cosmetics (1)