Advertise your job vacancies today
Quick and easy to post · Ads stay live for 60 days · No extra fees or commission · Free options available
How do Classic Job Postings work?
- Post your job vacancy on our website
- With the largest database of professionals in the Middle East, your job will get great visibility across the region.
- Start receiving applicants immediately*
- Within minutes, your job is advertised on Bayt.com and on our global network of partner websites.
- Filter your applicants and focus on the most qualified candidates
- Seek out that ideal candidate you're looking for; our applicant filtration tool is incredibly easy to use.
- Hire and start growing your team
- Our recruitment solutions help employers like you save time and money while making recruitment fun!
First-time buyers from certain countries may be requested to submit verification documents before job postings are published on our database.
We do not charge any additional commission fees when you hire through Bayt.com
Classic Job Posting Features
- Reach over 7,857,000 monthly visitors
- We work hard to bring traffic to our website through various marketing activities to ensure you get the best applicants to your job. We further encourage job seekers by email to apply for your job if their profile fits your requirements.
- Get additional exposure across our global network of websites
- Besides having your job advertised on Bayt.com, we also publish your job vacancy to our wide network of career sites at no additional cost. Our network includes Bayt.com-powered career portals for universities, governmental organizations, and online media websites.
- Auto-screen applicants with preset criteria
- Your posting may get more applicants than you'd like, so we make it easy for you to focus on the most relevant applicants. With our auto-screening tool, you can automatically hide applicants who do not match your profile requirements.
- Filter applicants using over 30 profile criteria
- Even after you've set up auto-screening, you still may end up with a lot of applicants to go through. You may further use over 30 profile filtering tools to quickly narrow down your CV list to the most relevant applicants.
- Receive applicants to your email inbox
- While we encourage you to utilize our efficiency tools and manage your applicants online, we give you the option to receive CVs directly to your email inbox for quicker viewing.
- Download CVs directly to your Desktop
- Often, you will need to save CVs onto your Desktop or email them to your manager for review. Our CV export feature allows you to download all your candidates' CVs in one go in three popular formats: PDF, Excel, or Word.
Who hires on Bayt.com?
Common Questions About Classic Job Postings
- Do I have to pay to view job applicants' CVs?
Not at all!
You may view every single CV you receive through your Classic Job Posting — completely free of charge. You can even hire multiple candidates through just one job posting.
- How much time do I have to post my Classic Job Posting?
Once you purchase your Classic Job Posting, we give you 90 days to then post your job online. Once the 90 days are over, your Classic Job Posting credit will expire.
- How long will my job posting stay advertised on Bayt.com?
When you post your job online, your job stays live and active on Bayt.com for 60 full days unless you manually deactivate your posting beforehand. Applicants can continually search and apply for your job throughout this 60-day period, 24 hours a day.
- What happens once my advertised job expires?
Once your 60-day advertising period is over, your job posting will automatically be deactivated and removed from our job search pages.
All applicants you received for your job posting will then enter an additional free, 60-day grace period. During this grace period, you may still access and view any job applicant as many times as you want. We recommend you download any CV that you may wish to access after this grace period to your computer.
Once your 60-day grace period ends, all applicants for your job will be removed from your account and archived for another 180-day archive period. You will no longer have access to your applicants during this time; however, you may regain access simply by reactivating your job posting before your archive period ends.
Finally, once your archive period is over, all applicants for your job will be permanently removed from your account and can no longer be retrieved.
- Do you offer any free job posting option?
Yes, we do!
We can give you the same features we offer on our Classic Job Postings (well, almost), but free of charge. No obligations; no commitments. Compare FREE JobsLite with Classic Jobs.
Each account is limited to 5 free JobsLite postings.
More information can be found in our Service Agreement.