Pharmaceutical Jobs in the Gulf and Middle East
As Area Manager you will lead multi-site store teams to meet their targets, be responsible for all store and employee development including performance management, coaching and identifying developm...
Job Role: Management Company Industry: Healthcare, other; Pharmaceutical; Retail/Wholesale Career Level: Management
This is a direct sales job where your main goal is to generate sales with our products through your contacts and our previous customers. Our product lines are premium brands for skin care products...
Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Healthcare, other; Pharmaceutical; Retail/Wholesale Career Level: Mid Career
We are looking for a Product Specialist for the Eastern area to be based in Dammam. Candidate should has the following: Transferable Iqama Age less than 29 Experience mi...
Promotes use of and sells ethical drugs and other pharmaceutical products to physicians, dentists, hospitals, and retail and wholesale drug establishments by performing the duties.
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and we offer the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in Regulatory & Safety Funct...
* Responsible for company software system * Ability to work on new projects ERP, eCTD...etc * Ability to manage, follow up and evaluate projects done and analyse company gain from it.<...
مستودع أدوية في عمان بحاجة إلى مندوب/مندوبة دعاية طبية بالمؤهلات التالية:1. شهادة البكالوريوس في الصيدلة2. خبرة سنة على الأقل في نفس المجال3. لغة انجليزية ممتازة4. امتلاك سيارة5. مهارات تواصل عالي<...
Perform multi-level statistical analysis of business data. Periodically measures or contribute in measuring wide range of the entire SC KPIs. Architecture, design, and periodically update seve...
Job Role: Logistics Company Industry: Pharmaceutical Career Level: Entry Level
صيدلي يقوم بخدمة بيع الدواء للعملاء ومتابعة رصيد الادوية
- Helps pharmacist in the preparation of customers’ needs. - Cooperate with Pharmacy team on other tasks and projects to achieve the business objectives.
- Provide Comprehensive pharmaceutical care through integrated drug distribution and clinical services. - Dispensing of prescription medicine according to dispensing guidelines.
•Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.• Adj...
A leading, multinational company is seeking a number of Sales Supervisors to join it’s team and support it’s impressive growth plans throughout Saudi Arabia. This company operates across mul...
Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Healthcare, other; Medical/Hospital; Pharmaceutical Career Level: Mid Career
1) Ensure technical recruitment requests are executed within reasonable time frame. 2) Maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs. 3)
Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel Company Industry: Pharmaceutical Career Level: Entry Level
Our client is a large Global Pharmaceutical Company based in Dubai, who has recently experienced rapid growth within the region. We are now searching for a strong Senior Finance Manger/ No.2 in fin...
Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance Company Industry: Pharmaceutical Career Level: Management
1- الاشراف اليومى على اعمال المندوبين و المشرف و متابعة تغطيتهم للصيدليات 2- متابعة تنفيذ الطلبيات الاجلة للمستشفيات و القطاع العام و التأمين الصحى و تحصيل قيمتها 3- العمل على حل اى مشك...
- To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet the Pharmacy objectives - To promote the products of the pharmacy . - Assist the Pharmacist.
The Gulf Recruitment Group are working exclusively with a leading Global Pharmaceutical to support them through a global transformation project. The role is very analytical, lots of manipula...
Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance Company Industry: Pharmaceutical Career Level: Mid Career
• Dynamic, presentable and team player.• BSC Degree in Nursing.• Fluency in both Arabic & English.• Excellent communication & Selling Skills.• Having a car
Filter Current ResultsSpecify your search preference from the sections below to narrow down your results.
Now filtering by:
- Date Posted: Any
- Amman (12)
- Baghdad (5)
- Beirut (4)
- Cairo (6)
- Dammam (1)
- Dubai (20)
- Egypt (10)
- Hawali (1)
- Iraq (5)
- Jeddah (17)
- Jordan (18)
- Kuwait (5)
- Lebanon (4)
- Muscat (1)
- Oman (1)
- Port Said (1)
- Riyadh (1)
- Saudi Arabia (22)
- Sharjah (1)
- UAE (21)
- UK (1)
- Accounting/Banking/Finance (12)
- Administration (6)
- Customer Service (1)
- Healthcare/Medical (17)
- Human Resources/Personnel (5)
- Logistics (1)
- Management (3)
- Marketing/PR (4)
- Other (6)
- Quality Control (1)
- Research (1)
- Sales (26)
- Secretarial (1)
- Support Services (1)
- Technology/IT (2)
- Customer Service (1)
- FMCG (3)
- Graphic Design (1)
- Healthcare, other (6)
- Human Resources (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Medical/Hospital (6)
- Pharmaceutical (87)
- Retail/Wholesale (6)
- Sales (1)
Average Monthly Salary
- A Leading European Biopharmaceutical Company (2)
- ADATCO (2)
- Al Sayyed Pharmacy (1)
- Alcon Pharmaceutical Taiwan Ltd- Dubai Branch (3)
- Ali Abdulwahab Al Mutawa (4)
- Almarai Company (2)
- EVA Pharma / EVA Cosmetics (2)
- Gladiolus Pharmacy (2)
- Gravity Eneterprise Management Consultancy (2)
- Gulf Recruitment Group (2)
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals (2)
- Kinetic Business Solutions (4)
- Mackenzie Jones (2)
- Manpower Middle East (3)
- MEDICA GROUP (3)
- Tabuk Pharmaceuticals MFG. Co (2)
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals (1)
- Takeda (4)
- The Egyptian Propylene & Polypropylene Company (EPPC) (1)
- ZIMMO TRADING CO. (14)