Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Excellent experience in all type of survey works: topographic survey, engineering survey, underground utilities survey, volumetric survey, and bathymetric survey works.Experience in oil field survey works.
2. Follow-up survey engineers for day-to-day activities to supervise the survey crews and review & approve survey drawings.
3. Able to communicate with clients for coordination and technical requirements.
4. Full supervision of the survey department.
5. Excellent knowledge of survey equipment such as total stations and GPS of well known brands such as SOKKIA & LEICA
6. Quality control for the survey works
1. Excellent in writing and speaking English
2. Familiar with computer and major survey software usage
3. Hold valid driving license
4. Experience: 10 years
BSc. Survey Engineering
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Engineering; Science
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
INCO-LABS is a leading company in Kuwait specialized in the field of soil investigation, materials testing, surveying, calibration, structural evaluation and environmental testing. Since the establishment of the company in 1996, INCO-LABS is growing to satisfy the demand of the local market and continuously develop its services to offer variety of in-situ and laboratory testing using up to date technology with professional staff.