To efficiently and effectively communicate and implement approved policies and procedures for registered students and upgrading and maintaining academic information infrastructure.
1. Administer registration services in order to offer a high level of care and customer service.
2. Implement university policies and procedures regarding student registration, records, class schedules, instructional space scheduling, academic advising, graduation requirements and alumni.
3. Provide information and guidance to all concerned on matters pertaining to University programs, courses, policies, procedures, curriculum and general university information
4. Respond proactively to students / parents issues and concerns
5. Prepare statistical reports on student attendance, class size etc. as required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of university Admissions and Registration policies and practices.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks quickly and accurately.
• Be an advocate for student’s rights and the university’s rights.
• Knowledge and use of Student Information Management Systems.
• Excellent communications skills, customer service skills, team player with positive attitude.
Bachelors Degree or higher diploma in a related field from an accredited institution.
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Abu Dhabi University (ADU) is well established and reputed university located in the United Arab Emirates with a new campus in Abu Dhabi (UAE Capital City) and another in Al Ain (Home City of UAE president). ADU is recognized as one of the premier higher education institutions locally, regionally and internationally. ADU is committed to delivering superior quality programs. Upholding the enduring values of quality education, ADU has chosen to dedicate the resources necessary for securing local and international accreditation. The University offers diverse programs both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels; all committed to close integration with leading-edge research and teaching. ADU’s Academic Programs are within the following Colleges: Business Administration Computer Sciences and Information Technology Arts and Sciences English Language Institute The ADU approach is one of risks successfully taken; innovations embraced; and challenges overcome in the commitment to discovery, diversity and dialogue. ADU is a strong advocate of flexibility, accessibility and concern for the individual. The University values inter-disciplinary approaches to learning, and is dedicated to offering the best possible research and training for the real world. Much more than a distant provider of education, ADU works closely with students to develop personalized learning plans and provide them access to the courses they need, how and when they need them. ADU’s graduates are equipped with the state-of-the-art education that allows them to succeed both in the public and private sectors; eventually serving the community and contributing to the growth & development of society.