Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Key Tasks & Duties:
Carry out routine inspections to assess the availability and operation of systems as part of a wider FM team inspection to utilise all facilities.
Timely perform all planned preventative maintenance (PPMs). For all HVAC equipment and related systems Including but not limited to:- Split, Central, Air Handling units and ventilating equipment associated ducts and associated controls.
Respond to reactive work orders issued by the Department
Document all work carried out and performance data of installed systems
Update PPM Schedules and provide feedback on all work issued.
Implement as instructed modifications to HVAC systems and controls
Incorporate safe working practices, systems and associated materials in carrying out all work.
Provide supervision to all general labourers assigned to each task.
Ensure organisational QA/QC and health and safety procedures are followed site wide and for each project.
• Certificate in Air Conditioning Maintenance and Refrigeration
• 5-10 years experience in Air conditioning systems, refrigeration Installation and Maintenance
Knowledge of industry safety requirements
• Ability to complete job reports
• Ability to prepare material estimates
• Ability to read building drawings and schematics
• Ability to read meters and controls
• Ability to follow O&M information in English.
• UAE Driver’s License
- Job Location:
- Al Ain, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Government Sector
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates