Account Manager – Furniture
* Generation of enquiries , negotiation, achieving sales revenues / gross margin targets and collection
* Creating, developing and managing relationships with key accounts – govt entities, oil & gas majors.
* Building relationships with A & D community and maintaining top of mind recall for RFQ’s
* Ability to work with initiative under limited supervision
* Well developed interpersonal skills – coordination with other support functions like design department, commercial and accounts are critical
* Ability to read and understand Autocad / other design software output like P. Con wll be an added advantage
* Arabic speaking
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Sales; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
The Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group was founded by the Chairman of the Group, H.E. Easa Saleh Al Gurg CBE in 1960, with the acquisition of the Grundig franchise followed by the British American Tobacco agency.
Today, the Group is associated with a number of world renowned companies through joint ventures, franchises and other marketing arrangement. The Group’s list of principals and joint venture partners includes Unilever, Siemens, Dunlop, Burmah Castrol, Grundig, Osram, British American Tobacco and ICI amongst others. The Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group business’ extends to three main verticals namely:-
• Trading – Mac Al Gurg, Scientechnic, Al Semsam, Technical & Trading LLC. Target Auto Services, Al Gurg Tires (Dunlop), Batteries and Accessories.
• Retail – ID Design, United Colors of Benetton & Sisley, Al Gurg Stationery, OFIS, Interiors and Better life.
• Manufacturing – Al Gurg Building Services, Gulf Engineering Industry, Gulf Metal Foundry, Al Gurg Electronics and Al Mashrabia Furniture.
Additionally, the Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group’s portfolio includes the Al Gurg Real Estate Division that constitutes one of the largest private property based enterprise in the UAE.
The Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group started its journey more than 50 years ago and is now a large corporate enterprise comprising of 23 businesses with over 3,000 committed employees. The Group maintains a strong focus on employee development and has formed an in-house Training and Development Centre.
At Easa Saleh Al Gurg (ESAG), we stand tall as an employer of choice for people who bring intense passion and innovative ideas to work every day. We believe there is only one way to win a leadership position. We aim to be the best choice for most customers and the best place to work for the most talented people. Our philosophy is both simple and inclusive. We value people even as we protect our investments. Meritocracy drives our actions, decisions and employee advancements.