Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• To work as a member of the accounting team, under the supervision and direction of the Accounting Department Head.
• To administer the day-to-day financial activities, including data entry, edit list verification, P&L, GL, budget & forecast, cash flow, and month end
• To maintain fixed assets, reconciliations, process statements, and monthly financials/cash flow projections.
• To identify, research and solve problems according to established accounting principles
• To prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow, budget & forecast financials, variance, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial positions
• To prepare/present monthly financial reports
• To complete reconciliations (bank, suppliers, group companies), Fixed asset register, and process statements (personal expenses relating to overseas properties)
• To prepare financial statements and other reports for monthly review
• To assist with preparation for quarterly reviews and annual audits
Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance
At least 3 years professional accounting experience in Automotive or Heavy Equipment industry
Proficient in MS Office and accounting software
Analytical, flexible and systematic at work
Must have good English communication skills
Follow me on Twitter @AutoGrpRecruit
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Alfardan Group has earned a reputation for being a leader in the premium lifestyle market. Our reputation for excellence has attracted market leading brands, experienced professionals, and bright graduates who share in our core values and passion for success.
As a large regional conglomerate with premium brands across multiple industry market segments, we are committed to sustaining a high performance organization that consistently provides high quality service and products to our clients. We recognize that by attracting exceptional brands and individuals we can apply our core values that help strengthen and define our business culture.
If you are driven by ambition and desire to be associated with market leading brands within an organization undergoing rapid regional expansion and having displayed a strong track record of providing its’ employees with a superior foundation for building long-term professional careers -- a place where people can learn, achieve, and grow - Then we invite you to apply and make a difference in facilitating our vision of becoming the leading lifestyle goods & services provider in the Middle East…
We are currently accepting applications in the following business units: Real Estate, Hospitality, Spa, Food & Beverage, Motorcycles, Automobiles, Marine, Exchange, Trading, Engineering, Construction Equipment, Buses, Jewelry, and Holdings.
Some of the brands within our growing portfolio include: BMW, Mini Cooper, Land Rover, Ferrari, Maserati, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Piaggio, Vespa, Guera, Triumph, Ducati, KTM, BMW Motorcycles, Corum, Chopard, Harry Winston, Barthelay, Breguet, Gerald Genta, Christian Dior, Franck Muller, Chaumet, Jaquet Droz, Longines, Baume & Mercier, Piaget, Dominator, Dalla Pieta Yachts, Doral, Mercury, Cruisers Yachts, Riva, St. Regis, Scania, Volvo, Spa Chakra and Bice.