- Senior accountant with 3 to 4 years of experience
- Junior accountant with or without experience
- Provide professional accounting work related to the preparation and maintenance of financial records, the audit of financial transactions and the production of reports.
- Monitoring of proper and accurate accounts and insuring proper allocation and completeness of accounting data
- Insuring that all accounting transactions are in conformity with the requirements of the Lebanese laws and procedures including timely declarations to governmental or other public sectors (VAT - Tax on Pay - Social Security…
- Review of adequacy of provisions whether related to contingencies or other charges (end of service indemnity…)
- Prepares Financial Reports.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Company’s chart of accounts by proper allocation of transaction modalities.
- Reviews all projects related expenditures and allocates them to their appropriate Cost centers
- Prepare payroll schedules..
- Prepare and check all invoices and receipts prepared prior to submitting them to the customers.
- Reviews all supplier documentation prior to passing them for appropriate action.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Responsible for fixed assets management and the preparation of all related documentation.
- Responsible for the generation of trial balances and any required financial statement compiled by the software system.
- Maintains customer confidence and financial information confidential.
- Control over stock taking and review of results in specific variations and advise with corrective actions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting or Equivalent.
- 3 to 4 years of Experience
- Computer Literate and proficiency in Ms Office
- Knowledge of Lebanese Accounting and Taxation laws is a must
- Knowledge in Visual Dolphin is a plus.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
About This Company
POULTEC is a dynamic company specialized in poultry equipment with an experience of more than 15 years in the domain. POULTEC is dealing with a complete range of poultry farm equipment, providing complete turnkey projects or renovation and automation solutions for existing poultry farms. POULTEC market area is constantly expanding through the Middle East, Africa and Eastern Europe. Our head office is in Antwerp – Belgium, with regional offices in Beirut – Lebanon for the Middle East and Africa, Amman – Jordan, Bukharest – Roumania for Eastern and central Europe and Russia. To be more familiar with our range of products, we invite you to visit our website www.poultec.net