Cegelec is presently enjoying a sustained period of rapid expansion. As a result, the company is on a recruitment drive to hire professional staff to augment the existing team of professionals. This opportunity is located in our office in Qatar and is a long term rewarding job for candidates who are skilled and motivated to prove their value. Therefore we are currently hiring an account assistant.
Please send your application only to firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate will be performing the following tasks:
• Processing and accounting of payables,
• Handling petty cash,
• Handling bank transactions,
• Posting supplier’s invoices, bank and petty cash transactions,
• Vouchers in ERP (Navision) systems,
• Assisting chief accountant as required.
Required qualifications for this position:
• University Degree in Accounting,
• Minimum 5 years experience in same field,
• Full working knowledge of Navision software, MS Excel, MS Access, Lotus Notes,
• Good oral and written communication skills in English,
• Gulf experience
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Oil/Gas; Industrial; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
CEGELEC is a Group with a strong entrepreneurial culture shared by all our people. Courage, ambition, professionalism and unequalled team spirit is what drives us in what we do. Our reliability and loyalty made Cegelec a trademark that is recognized and appreciated by our customers worldwide. Today, we are committed to innovation.
With its 26,000 staff in 30 countries, CEGELEC has always been capable of maintaining its commitment to human dimension, whilst preserving its independence. This makes us unique and allows us to provide world-class services, whilst being close to our customers.
CEGELEC UAE, a branch of the COMSIP Division, has been present in Abu Dhabi since 1978 and works mainly in the Oil&Gas business.
We are recognized by our Customers for our capability to handle complex project (modernization, revamping, hot transfer, EPCC) and to provide high added value technical services in our main fields of expertise (electrical, instrumentation, control, networks)