The responsibilities of the role will include:
• Administrating and maintaining record of all the documents relevant.
• Monitoring the proper completion of all the required documents for all transactions.
• Assuring the compliance with the policies and procedures that are mentioned in the company's guidelines.
• Preparing a report of all the outstanding and overdue payments on a daily basis for the showroom.
• Coordinating with the banks representatives and company's personnel to get the payments on time.
• Forecasting and analyzing the operating expenses,
• Receiving payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits
• Petty cash maintenance and petty voucher preparation
• About you:
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
o Graduate degree in Accounting
o Accounting experience in manufacturing of pharmaceutical products
o Strong accounting knowledge
o Systems skills in particular MS Excel and PeachTree
o Ability to manage and work under stress conditions
o Good communication skills
o Team player with an ability to work off own initiative
o Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma