1) Provide administrative support to insure that the department tasks and its procedures are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
2)Type correspondence, reports and other documents.
3)Type proposals and contracts to tenants.
4)Maintain office and tenants files and records.
5)Open and distribute the mails.
6)Arrange meetings with tennants when necessary.
7)Receive rent payment and deliver the same.
1) Bachelors Degree Equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
2) Applicant must be proficient in English.
3) Experience with document management and document comparison programs.
4) 5+ years administrative experience.
5) Proficiency with MS Office Applications.
6) Ability to manage multiple tasks, work and make decision.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma