Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
We have urgent job openings for Administration Coordinator for our General Administration department and it’s open for Omani nationals only.
Job Location: Duqm
Below is the job description and kindly contact us if you are interested and suitable as per the job description.
Department : General Administration
Purpose of the job :
Responsible for providing office management services & coordination function with other functional departments. Includes maintaining GA office services & efficiency, GA coordination reports & records. Organize office operations & procedures, assign & monitor clerical & secretarial functions.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities :
• Coordinate the standards & procedures for the GA function.
• Supervise office staff
• Organize office operations & procedures
• Preparation of coordination reports for the GA function
• Liaise with other functional departments for functional coordination
• Maintenance & supervise office equipment
• Assign & monitor clerical & secretarial functions
• Supervise & guide GA general store inventory replenishment & stock control
• Planning future capacity requirements
Diploma in Business Administration/Office Management
Experience : Minimum 5 years in General Administration.
If you feel you are suitable kindly forward the resume to
Good communication skill in English
Good IT knowledge
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Marine Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Oman Drydock Company S.A.O.C. (ODC) has been established in September 2006 by the Government of Sultanate Oman (GOSO) with its 100% stake under the Master Plan of Duqm area which is propelling by GOSO to aim diversification of industry structure and regionally balanced growth in Oman.