ESHIPS was established in Abu Dhabi in 1996, and was initially set up as a ship investment company. While ESHIPS continues to create investment opportunities for its shareholders, Mubadala and Invest AD, the company has diversified to become a successful owner/operator, with a modern fleet of product/chemical tankers, gas tankers and bulk carriers to service underlying cargo contracts.
We are currently seeking to recruit a dynamic Administration Assistant / Receptionist to work in our office in Abu Dhabi. The position will directly report to the Administration Manager. The main aspect of the role will be to efficiently provide support to our team, arrange travel and manage the reception desk, providing customer service to visitors and clients in a professional manner.
Key responsibilities will be:
- To greet visitors in a courteous and welcoming manner, offer refreshments and inform relevant member of staff of their arrival
- Escort clients to the assigned meeting rooms
- To answer incoming calls in a polite, efficient and helpful manner, take information and relay it promptly and accurately, as appropriate
- Maintain an effective booking service for meeting rooms, allocating the appropriate size of room and ensuring that all food and beverage requirements are noted
- Coordinate all aspects of travel, such as air tickets, hotel reservations, etc
- Ensuring Reception and the waiting area are tidy, newspapers are provided and fresh flowers are on display at all times.
- To receive and send documents by courier, tracking on the internet.
- Maintain and order stationery and kitchen supplies
- Provide general administration support to other Departments
- Minute regular staff meetings
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken (native English speaker desirable)
- Mature attitude and professional demeanour, smart immaculate presentation
- Excellent organisation skills
- A true team player who interacts well with staff at all levels
- Displays enthusiastic willingness to provide high level of service
- Ability to work under pressure
- An excellent communicator and self-starter who can anticipate future needs
- Proven proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional attention to detail management and the ability to balance multiple projects, tasks and issues
- Working experience in the UAE is not a must but will be an advantage
In return the suitable candidate will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package.
The closing date for applications is 15 July 2011, and first interviews are expected to take place w/c 24 July 2011 in Abu Dhabi.
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Certification / diploma