Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Administrative Assistant - HR Services - Cairo - Egypt
The HR function within Alshaya comprises recruitment, HR services, learning & development and compensation & benefits. The division plays a pivotal role in Alshaya's success by providing high quality recruitment of the best people in line with the company's planned expansion programmes. There is a strong emphasis on the personal development of employees to prepare them for growth within the organisation. Close ties are maintained with the brands we represent and their managers ensuring that all employees are encouraged to reach their full potential.
To report & give support to Line Manager of a specific department, to achieve company & departmental objectives.
- Maintain all necessary data & documentation for Department.
- Carry out all/any tasks as directed by Line Manager.
- Responsible for all areas of issued company owned mobile phones, land lines etc.
- Prepare all overtime/ sick leave related support & documentation.
- Responsible for store & trade licenses.
- Ensure all deliveries & mail bags are distributed in a timely & professional manner
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.