Air Conditioning Technician
1. Maintenance and repair of different types of air conditioning equipment such as chillers, split, package and window & mini split units.
2. Excellent diagnostics skills with controls would be preferable.
3. Filling out of job carts and field reports as required.
4. These positions are to be filled in 3 locations - Riyadh, Jeddah & Dammam
1. Must have experience in maintaining the air conditioning equipment.
2. Excellent diagnostics and repairing skills to work independently.
3. Multi brands working experience is desirable.
4. Should be able to read the wiring diagrams & diagnose to rectify the faults developed in the system.
Valid Saudi driving license is required.
Must have transferable Iqama.
Willing to work anywhere within the Kingdom as per the company requirement.
Must be ready to join the company with minimum lead time.
Certification in the Air conditioning field
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Installation, Maintenance, and Repair; Technical/Maintenance
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Eastern Province,Saudi Arabia ; Jeddah ,Saudi Arabia ; Riyadh,Saudi Arabia ; Saudi Arabia
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
Fawaz group in Saudi Arabia was established in 1981 and has become a market leader in products and services.
To be able to offer the best services to our customers, Fawaz group offices and showrooms can be found in the major business centers of Saudi Arabia namely:
Head office – Khobar
Jeddah 2 Branches
Riyadh 3 Branches
Khobar 2 Branches
We at Fawaz group organize our efforts with the prime objective of providing our customers with superior products that adds value to their business.
Fawaz group represents reputable international manufactures in the following fields: air conditioning equipment, accessories and parts, air movement and air treatment, copper piping, duct accessories, tapes, fiberglass and thermal insulation, chemicals and sealants, electronic controls, contractors and thermostats…and many other HVAC related materials.
Fawaz group growth and reputation in the Saudi market was built over the years by a talented dedicated and enthusiastic technical sales team of over 50 mechanical and electrical engineers and over 200 supporting staff members offering our customers continuous commitment to quality services in a close and friendly process giving our customers the full satisfaction they look for.
Fawaz group is also proud of representing SKM: which is one of the largest and most modern manufacturing central air conditioning plants in the Middle East. SKM has a wide product range consisting of split and packaged units, water chillers, fan coil units and air handling units. SKM product quality is well renowned in the gulf area as being specially developed for the severe climatic conditions of the Arabian Gulf and the Arabian Desert. This commitment has won the prestigious certificate of approval, the ISO 9001 certificate of quality standards and hence SKM’s message talks for itself.