Air Conditioning Technician
1. Maintenance and repair of different types of air conditioning equipment such as chillers, split, package and window & mini split units.
2. Excellent diagnostics skills with controls would be preferable.
3. Filling out of job carts and field reports as required.
4. These positions are to be filled in 3 locations - Riyadh, Jeddah & Dammam
1. Must have experience in maintaining the air conditioning equipment.
2. Excellent diagnostics and repairing skills to work independently.
3. Multi brands working experience is desirable.
4. Should be able to read the wiring diagrams & diagnose to rectify the faults developed in the system.
Valid Saudi driving license is required.
Must have transferable Iqama.
Willing to work anywhere within the Kingdom as per the company requirement.
Must be ready to join the company with minimum lead time.
Certification in the Air conditioning field
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Installation, Maintenance, and Repair; Technical/Maintenance
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Eastern Province,Saudi Arabia ; Jeddah,Saudi Arabia ; Riyadh,Saudi Arabia ; Saudi Arabia
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
Fawaz Group Fawaz Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Co. WLL was established on 30th May 1973 as a Electro-Mechanical contracting company in Kuwait under the leadership of founder chairman Late Mr. Mubarak Abdulaziz Al Hassawi. Since then Fawaz experienced various phases of expansion, diversification and restructuring and developed into a multi-national, diversified and successful business enterprise. In our continuous pursuit of quality in all aspects of our operations, Fawaz Kuwait, achieved certification in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 for applying quality Systems for trading of Engineering Equipments and Accessories in Nov’2008. Today Fawaz is a multi-national company with footprints across GCC countries namely in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Yemen Oman and Iraq. We have executed successfully projects in Kuwait as well as near gulf countries like Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Yemen, Iraq, Jordan to name a few and in varied vertical industry segments like Hotels, Hospitals, Commercial, Residential, Government, Education, Palaces etc. It has diversified in the field of HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting and Security, Electrical, Water Treatment and Building Automation. It has adopted a Divisionalised Organization structure, with each Division specializing into own business segments for better customer focus and providing best possible service to achieve customer satisfaction. Fawaz has developed into a leading organization in the complete value-chain of Project Engineering, Project Contracting, Planning and Control, Installation Services, Operation and Maintenance, Manufacturing