• Escort guests to their correct transportation.
• Assist guests in VIP lounge.
• Assist guests with any query.
• Constantly strive to meet and exceed guests needs.
• To be familiar with all the hotel outlets and facilities.
• Page for guests when flight open doors.
• Assist guest through arrivals hall and passport control.
• Assist guests in collecting luggage.
• Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
• Customer Service Orientation.
• Teamwork / Cooperation.
• Listening and oral skills : Must speak clearly and listen attentively.
• Writing skills.
• Pleasant and friendly personality over telephone.
• Fluency in English is a plus.
• Basic computer knowledge a plus.
- Job Location:
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia