Bentley Systems is now seeking to recruit a full-time Application Engineer. The Application Engineer is responsible for working as part of a team to support Geospatial-focused sales engagements. The Application Engineer will work closely with the account managers and the potential user to understand their business needs and workflow challenges.
The position will be responsible for supporting all pre-sales activities such as, presentations, product demonstrations and proposal creation.
• Perform technical sales presentations, benefit oriented, of Bentley products and solutions for the geospatial market, with a focus on GIS but including engineering document management
• Prepare and perform generic as well as feature specific (for a specific prospect) demonstrations of these products for individual prospects or during marketing events
• Define key customers requirements and propose technical solutions in the context of presales tasks
• Support proposal writing with technical solutions
• Works with other sales team members in benchmarking, . applying a user’s designs and technical requirements to demonstrate a good fit and improved time/performance with the Bentley software.
• Perform training and consultancy tasks
• Engineering related degree or equivalent experience is required
• A minimum of 3 years experience
• Experience in Utilities and Mapping markets
• Knowledge of CAD, GIS, and Engineering Document Management systems
• Knowledge of Information modeling, Spatial Database Management, 3D City and GIS
• Experience of Bentley technology preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Strong technical and sales presentation skills
• Technical problem solving skills
• PC literacy with the appropriate MS Office software applications
• Self motivated to build on knowledge
• Fluency in English and Arabic is essential
• Willing to travel
Bentley Systems provides the most comprehensive portfolio of solutions and professional services to the leading infrastructure engineering organizations around the world, including the majority of the Engineering News Record’s Top 500 Design Firms. Since 1984, architects, engineers, builders and owner/operators have relied on these industry solutions to help them create, manage and publish engineering content critical to the profitable construction and management of complex assets.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years. Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in 50 countries, more than $500 million in annual revenues, and since 2005 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.