Applications Developer 4 (Product Development)
Are you an innovator? Do you have it in you to come up with new ideas, innovate and work with new technology? Join Oracle eBusiness Suite central development team. You will work on proactive projects to improve customer experience with product, improve user productivity and help resolve customer issues . This role is cross functional and cross product. It will give you wide exposure and build your knowledge and professional network.
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
- 7-9 years work experience
- Strong experience and hands-on knowledge in one of the following development areas in an enterprise environment:
- Data modelling, SQL and PL/SQL
- Java and J2EE
- eBusiness Suite techno/functional experience with customization and implementation
- Experience with Unix, web servers (Apache or others) and databases (Oracle or others)
- Demonstrate good UI design/interaction instincts
- Strong background with Object Oriented Design (OOP), MVC, core design patterns, and event-driven patterns
- Experience with optimization & accessibility techniques, profiling, and debugging
- Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills and capable of detecting and handling browser specific behaviors and issues
- BA/BS in Computer Science or relevant field is preferred
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal daily guidance and collaborate with other members both locally and remotely
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
NICE TO HAVES:
- Data warehousing and ETL tools
- Reporting and analytics tools
- Experience in development with Oracle ADF (Application Development Framework)
- Experience in development on Oracle EBS, PSFT, JDEdwards, Siebel platform(s)
- Knowledge of web services (REST, XML-RPC, SOAP, etc.)
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. And Oracle's 110,000 global employees—including 30,000 developers working full-time on Oracle products—are critical to that success.
Oracle recruiters are always searching for brilliant employees with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded. Oracle employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire technology industry.
Working at Oracle means working on innovative, leading technological developments.