Approved Used Cars Sales Receptionist/ Admin | DOMASCO | Qatar
About the Business:
Doha Marketing Services Company W.L.L. (DOMASCO), an overseas joint venture of the reputable UAE-based Al Futtaim Group, has been operating business in Qatar for 15 years and has sole distribution rights for Honda, Volvo cars and trucks, reputed brands of watches and electronics such as Raymond Weil, Casio and Sanyo as well as Yanmar marine engines in the country.
About the job:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Administration Assistant to assist and provide clerical support for the Sales & Marketing Manager/Sales Executives pertaining to administrative matters and sales documentations/procedures as well as attending to the showroom reception counter and telephone calls.
Handling SAP-related functions:
Operates SAP system to perform daily sales support and administrative works such as:
- Booking VIN numbers
- Releasing and Transferring sites for VIN Numbers
- Giving Additional discounts
- Creation of Articles for vehicles
- Creation of Purchase Orders
- Verifying VIN numbers created by Accounts Assistants
- Handling Sales Order / Return Order issues
- Handling SAP related problems concerning Vin numbers
Management Reports generation:Obtain SAP-generated reports such as:
- Daily Sales Details Reports
- Daily Prospects Details Reports
- Stock Statement Reports
Coordinates with the Workshop to ensure that PDI is made to all sold vehicles before delivery to customers
Handling other routine correspondences with principals:
Prepares and send to principals reports such as:
- Orders for cars
- Sales & Stock reports
Reception and telephone calls
Welcomes and entertains guests and customers that enter the showroom, attend to their initial queries, if any, and direct them to the concerned individual or showroom staff. Answers telephone calls, provide basic information to callers and direct call to the concerned party or individual.
To apply for this role you should have the following skills, experiences and qualifications:
- Minimum secondary level of education, Degree holder would be preferable
- 3-5 years previous secretarial/administration experience
- Experience within a large multi-cultured organization - preferably within Automotive industry
- Excellent English communication skills both written and oral
- Previous experience providing administration support for a full team
- High computer literacy - must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- SAP experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Discretion with confidential information
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Administration; Sales
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.