Repton School, Dubai, a high quality British Curriculum school seeks equally high quality teachers for its Arabic Language and Islamic Education classes. Successful candidates will be expected to take part in a school community that extends beyond the classroom to provide our students and families with the best education and support possible. We look to hire staff that are life long learners and who are willing to share what they have learnt .
• Teaching Arabic as a First Language and Arabic as a Second Language Classes with a full potential to deliver the subjects
• Participating in after school activities
• Active participation in Arabic/Islamic programs and activities
• Writing and following lesson plans
• Participation in continuous teacher improvement
• Serve on school committees in and out of the Arabic/Islamic Education Department
Certificate of education in Arabic Language and Islamic Education
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $3,000 - $4,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Repton Dubai sets out to educate all students with a firm set of values, which it also seeks to uphold in all its many and varied activities.
To establish Repton School Dubai, as the leading boarding and day school in the Middle East, with a reputation for excellence in all academic and extra-curricular activities.
The Ten Values:
Repton Dubai sets out to educate all students with a firm set of values, which it also seeks to uphold in all its many and varied activities. These values are:
To instil our students with the determination and self-confidence to meet the challenges of an ever-changing technological world.
To develop a sense of dignity and respect for others.
To enable our students to display real dexterity of thought and action when faced with changing circumstances.
To encourage the development of a sense of inquiry, independence of thought and a willingness to take risks in a rational fashion.
To demonstrate initiative when faced by the challenge of leadership and responsibility.
To promote internationalism by developing an understanding of the interdependence of individuals, groups and nations.
To instil in our students a sense of pride and commitment to the values and achievements of the school, both during and after their time there.
To present opportunities for our students to express their creativity, develop a joy of learning and gain self-confidence.
To involve our students in the promotion of a caring and compassionate society, both within the school and in the outside world.
To promote these values and objectives through the educational and extra-curricular activities pursued by the school, and all its staff, students and parents.