A highly qualified, Dynamic, results-oriented professional with diversified experience in Interior Architect and Design, highlighted by significant accomplishments. Fluent in English and preferably Arabic. Exceptionally organized and disciplined, possess well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and direct others in a supportive, cooperative team environment. Outstanding communication and negotiation with a reputation for forming productive relationships with diverse individuals at all levels. Independent self-starter that also excels at leading teams, providing the motivation and direction to drive excellence.
• Interior Architect and Design
• Project Management
• Related Reports and Presentations
• To Liaise with Suppliers for finishing materials for projects.
• Auto Cad drawings 2D and 3D
• Preparing Programming of All Design Stages Projects based on finalized schedule.
• Managing to Obtain required Approvals from the Concerned Authorities.
• Conducting /Coordinate Meetings between the Consultants and Project Engineers
• Assuring the Quality of the Drawings such as Retail plan, Ceiling plan, Small Power, Tel & Data plan, Flooring finishes and all drawings related to sections and elevations. (Basically all production drawings).
• Preparing Contracts between Client and Contractor.
• Preparing and Reviewing Tender Documents
• To review all contract drawings (Shop drawings, coordinated drawings etc.) and to make necessary amendments if required showing all essentials.
• Architectural background with 4 - 5 years of Experience in Regional Market preferably in UAE.
To have worked in Retails/ Commercial projects preferably for a consultant.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Interior design
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
La Maison Mondiale LLC, part of a large diversified group, with diverse interests in construction, real estate, healthcare, hospitality, retail and facilities management, has signed its second business Bath&TileKraft to enter into Bath, Tiles, Stones & Wooden flooring business . Representing reputed high end European Brands, Bath & TileKraft will open it’s first showroom in Duabi-UAE in Oct 2013. Spread over 1000 Sq. Mtrs & designed by very renowned Spanish designer, It would one of the most modern and finest Showrooms for Bath, Wellness, Tiles, Wooden flooring & Marble/Stones offering Unique designs, Products and Services.
Bath & Tile Kraft has ambitious expansion plans in retail & Contract business. By Year 2015 it plans to expand its operations to cover Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman & Bahrain markets.