Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Architectural Draughtsman must prepare working drawings in AutoCAD from sketches, verbal instructions and notes as per the direction of the Senior Architect.
• Specializes in the drawings pertaining to Plans, Elevations, Sections, and Site plans.
• Gives specific detailing in drawings i.e. kitchens, tiled, wall sections, stairs, schedule of finishes, doors, windows, furniture plans, ceiling plans, flooring, etc…
• Assists in preparing drawings for presentations.
• Prepares plans, elevating and site plans.
• Assists in plotting, arranging and binding drawings sets.
• Four (4) years of experience as a draughtsman required.
• Excellent knowledge of the following programs: AutoCad, Photoshop, 3D Max and Microsoft, Word and Excel.
Higher Diploma or Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Architecture, or equivalent
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Architecture; Construction; Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Al Ain, United Arab Emirates; Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Established in 1990, the company became the most prestigious and successful architectural and engineering firm in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
With over 100 staff, 50 of which are dedicated architects and engineers from various parts of the world, the company managed to secure and build over 4 billion U$ of project worth to date. These endeavors of construction were not limited to the Kingdom of Bahrain; the neighboring Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates were also able to attest the rising talent and diligence of this high quality practice.
Our designs have encompassed a wide spectrum of projects such as VIP luxury residential complexes, hotels and resorts, town planning and development, multi story residential and office buildings, hospitals and health centers, universities, multi unit residential compounds, mosques, shopping malls, showrooms, warehouses, and interiors for villas, restaurants and offices.
The versatility in performance without loss of quality is why we gained notoriety in the region, and continue to attract more clients daily. Recent partnerships and cooperative links with practices overseas have been established, putting the firm in the unique situation of being able to service clients wherever they may require a project.
With aspirations to join the international building community and represent the region's architecture, we look to the future confident in the knowledge that the continued growth and investment in talent coupled with the capability to adhere to the clients needs will surely set a place for them amongst that community.